Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday stash.

Sorry for my lack of blogging over the past few days! The post nights hangover left me feeling so yucky. I've finally recovered so I thought I'd share with you my cheeky Space NK purchases!

Space NK (link) is one of those shops I can't help but go in. It has a fab selection of lotions and potions that I lust after everything in there! I have to have some really stern words with myself  to control myself!
I finally bought my NARS Bolero lip pencil which was on my April wish list.. I can not wait to try this! It's such a candy coloured girly lipstick.

My next treat was Elemental Herbology Body Suffle. I love body lotions so I couldn't resist.

Finally I bought Eve Lom Rescue Mask. This was featured on Space NK's best selling list so I wanted to see what all the hype was about.


Once I've tried all these products, reviews will be coming up so keep your eyes peeled!

Hope you've all had a fab weekend - I've got a full night of blogging and TV watching planned so be prepared for the Magpie takeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment