Tuesday 24 April 2012

Real Techniques Blush Brush

The blog world has erupted with love for real techniques make up brushes. These brushes are available from boots and luckily enough my local store sells them - woohoo! I'm desperate to try one of their stipling brushes but I've just bought one from Mac so my sensible head told me to step away and buy a blusher brush. I've had the same blush brush for years, it was losing so many bristles that  I looked like I'd been malting eyelashes. I think a new purchase was well overdue!

                                                               Real Techniques Blush Brush 

In terms of make up brushes these aren't too expensive, but the quality is fab. It has lovely soft bristles, which haven't showed any signs of malting and gives a lovely flawless finish to your blush. I swirl it in blush, tap of the excess and sweep away! My old blush brush was so scratchy - this is like a walk in the park! The only downside is now I want the whole collection!

1 comment: