Saturday 21 April 2012

Missguided Nail Polish

I just wanted to share with you all a little beauty gem of mine from Missguided. I may be way behind but I didn't realise Missguided even sold beauty products! I associated missguided with affordable, cute, fashion so when I, (finally), noticed the beauty tab on their homepage I had to have a peep and I found a beaut of a nail polish.

It's called orange splash. I personally think orange is the perfect shade for the summer. It's so vibrant and juicy!

                                                    Missguided orange splash nail polish



This shade is great, its orange without being too over the top and would look amazing with any outfit....I love classic red nails as much as the next person but orange adds a little twist! On another plus point missguided offer free next day delivery on UK orders over £35, (amazing, I'm a sucker for offers like that!), so if you need to add a little extra to qualify I would definitely recommend adding this gem to your basket.

Have you got a favourite nail polish?


No comments:

Post a Comment