Tuesday 24 April 2012

No7 Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator

I've got a bit of a confession to make, although a No7 exfoliator is on my April wish list I actually already own the Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator - naughty I know but i just love trying things out! I was super keen to get this product as I felt like my skin needed a good scrub. You all know how problematic my skin is so I figured that this product might give it a bit of a deep clean! The product claims to work on fine lines, even out skin tone and leave skin softer, silky to touch and more refined. You're only supposed to use it once or twice a week - hence why I want another exfoliator to fill the gap!



The product comes in a white tube with an instrutions leaflet - don't let this put you off though, its so simple to use. It has small grains so it really feels like you're giving your skin a makeover! You apply to clean, moist skin, massage a thin layer in for no longer than 2 minutes, rinse off and hey presto, baby soft skin! My biggest worry was that this product would leave my skin red and inflammed, so I used it in the evening just in case. I needn't have worried though, my face was fine afterwards  - I did apply a ton of moisturiser though!





I've used this product for nearly a month now and I have noticed a diffence in my skin, not only does it look smoother but my breakouts have reduced - apart from once a month, but at that time my whole body is a law unto itself!

Cost wise I guess it's not too bad, it's about £11 but you only use a small amount once or twice a week. I've not even made a dent in mine and quite often you can get a £5 off voucher. I know this is a bit of a sweeping statement but I think this is possibly the best exfoliator I've used. Go No7!!

What's your favourite exfoliator?

No comments:

Post a Comment