Sunday 15 April 2012

Icecream Sundae

I don't know how you feel about Sundays but I love them! They're the perfect excuse to lounge around, go for lazy walks, eat whatever you want to and recharge your batteries for tomorrow....I won't mention the dreaded "M" word, it's far too early in the day to be thinking about that!

So in true Sunday style, I'm planning on doing all the above. Me and the boyf have said we'll have an explore of Stratford Upon Avon for ages but have never actually been so, today could be the day!

I thought I'd do my first outfit post (eek) and let you all know what I'm wearing. If you haven't guessed from the title...it's all about the pastels! If I'm honest I wasn't instantly a lover of the pastel trend but in true Magpie style I bought a few pieces and voila I'm hooked. It makes me feel so summery and girly that I can't really remember why I didn't like it in the first place!

 

So, this outfit features my H&M jeans in this gorgeous mint green colour. I love these jeans! They're soft denim, so really wearable and were a really good price. I adore Topshop as much as every other girl but these jeans were a third of the price of a Topshop pair....bargain in my opinion! I've teamed the jeans with a white jumper (dangerous for fake tan lovers like me) also from H&M and my new necklace which, I found yesterday in a vintage shop. I think this jumpers great, put a collared blouse underneath it and you've instantly got a new look.

I also thought I'd share with you my new purchases....sorry bank balance! Keep your eyes peeled as there's lots of looks featuring these items coming up soon!

 

How do you find the pastel trend? Are you a lover or a hater? I'd love to hear all your thoughts on the look. Have a fab Sunday!

Magpie, xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment