Sunday 29 April 2012

Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat is a cult favourite - there's no denying it. It's the most popular luxury highlighter on the market and  a beauty editors favourite. It's best known for highlighting and eye brightening
and is great if you can afford its price tag! If you can't I have find a great purse friendly substitute courtesy of Collection 2000.




Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer comes in 3 different shades: glow, naked and natural. I bought it in "natural" as this seemed the best shade for my skintone. This concealer contains light diffusing particles which helps to soften lines and blemishes and add light. If you're looking for an undereye concealer this isn't the product for you. The secret to using it is to use it as a highlighter not concealer. When I first bought it, I used it as an under eye concealer and was massively dissapointed but now I know how to use it I'm addicted!




I apply it above my eyebrows, along my nose and in the creases of my nose, (if that makes sense!). I gently pat it in and then I'm ready to roll. It's also great to pop on the top of your cheekbones to give a little glow.
I find it fab at brightening at my face and its feel so light. I would definitely recommend it if your looking for a quick fix!

2 comments:

  1. Just bought this today on impulse so glad it's good. I know a lot of people try to use the touché éclat as a concealer too and think that it's rubbish, so it's definitely best to use it for its intended purpose. Thanks for the review. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really helpful as I've been looking to find cheaper alternatives to the Touche Eclat! If you're interested in checking out my fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog it's rebeccakday.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete