Tuesday 24 April 2012

Burt's Bees' Radiance Body Lotion

How lovely those are evenings when you get home, have a relaxing bath, read a magazine, pop a face mask on and then go bed lathered in moisturiser. It's one of the best ways to relax for me and one of the cheapest! My latest purchase on the route to relaxation is Burt's Bees' Radiance Body Lotion. I'm always looking for ways to make my skin glow so this sounded perfect!

This product is 98.2% natural and is formulated with royal jelly. It conatins 134 nutrients, including amino acids and vitamins A,B and C. It also conatins Mica, which is a light reflecting mineral and sunflower oil. Talk about being jam packed with goodness, it sounds like a detox in a bottle! Unfortunately this come cheap, it's £9.99 for 175ml.


I was looking really looking forward to trying this out, I get unbelievably excited when I've got a new product to try out! The lotion is quite light and easily absorbed. It has a subtle scent of honey and feels really luxiourous when you apply it - maybe thats as I knew how much it cost!. The best thing about this lotion though is the shimmer! It left my skin with a really nice sparkle! It wasn't too over the top, (I'm not a fan of looking like I've had a glitter bomb thrown at me) it just gave a nice shine when the lights hit it. I've tried to photograph it to show you all what I mean.



You can't see it properly on the picture but trust me, it looks fab!
My skin felt well moisturised after using it, not greasy but like it had a good drink! I dont think this mosturiser is for every day use but it would be perfect for the summer to rescue those legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment