Tuesday 24 April 2012

Body Brushing.

I just wanted to quickly mention to you all about body brushing. I swear by body brushing! It leaves your skin so soft and is great for boosting circulation and banishing cellulite. Everyday whilst I'm waiting for the shower to warm up I brush my body all over with Botanics Detox Brush.


I use frim long strokes in an upwards direction and pay special attention to my thighs and bottom. It takes about 5 minutes to do and it really does improve the appearance of your skin. It is a bit comfortable but not painful - definitely worth it. You can go to spa's and have it done but it's so simple to do at home. It might sound like a bit of a faff but once you've bought the brush you're ready to go. I paid £5 for my brush and have had it over a year - no other anti cellulite treatment is that cheap! Get brushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment