Saturday 21 April 2012

April wish list.

I know April is almost over but as my blog is only one week old , I think I've got a pretty excuse for this post to be late! I've decided that each month I'm going to do a post about products I want, aka my wish list!. I can imagine this list getting pretty out of hand so I'll try and limit to five products or there abouts.


Aprils list has got to start with Sanctuary Therapists Secret Facial Oil. I know I've raved about Aesops facial oil but this one is more purse friendly so I'm desperate to try it. I've also read tons of good reviews on this product so it would be rude not to give it a go!

My second most wanted product is also from boots and it's No7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator. I've been using the same exfoliator for a while and variety is the spice of life so I feel a change is in order!


I'm also lusting after Nars Bolero Lipstick, its such a gorgeous nude, coral colour that I think it'd perfect for sunny days. Hurry up payday!!

What's on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment